Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Canary Series

Wow that’s a cool song! thanks for all the videos

5 Likes

Thanks for the video @Archie! Good stuff! @JohnM we were both pretty happy with how that turned out. :slightly_smiling_face: Here’s today’s video.

7 Likes

Loved :purple_heart: it! It was the 2nd song I learned on mandolin, and yet I never get tired of it!

5 Likes

Great job on all of them! I need to learn Randy Lynn Rag sometime… also great job on Red wing!

6 Likes

Randy Lynn Rag is a really fun tune. My favorite D tuner tune would have to be Bear Tracks, though. Open C tuning with D tuners!

5 Likes

Can you post your favorite version of this tune in a separate thread? I haven’t heard it

5 Likes

Video’s a little on the late side today because Daniel was at work. :upside_down_face: I like this song a lot.

9 Likes

Again, cool stuff!

4 Likes

Thanks @JohnM! The video of the day gives us something fun to do each day. :grinning:

4 Likes

Nice picking!

4 Likes

That’s good, Kaleb… And at my end, I’ll never go tired of hearing your music! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m glad @JohnM. I love playing so much and it’s fun to have people who like to listen. Today’s video. We did this one for my Mom.

11 Likes

Dan wrote this one.

13 Likes

I like the this… So Congrats to both of you @banjoboyk !

4 Likes

I’ve run out of ways to express verbal approval, but this deserves more than a like! So, thus far unused verbal approval!!

8 Likes

Well said @Dragonslayer

7 Likes

@WillCoop and @Dragonslayer THANKS! Because I’m running out of ways to say thank you. :crazy_face: We’re just having fun. Trying to help keep people sane. There are a LOT of people waiting on FB for the “song of the day”. Keeps us going and gives us a fun spot in our otherwise homework/video game laden days. :grin:

6 Likes

@banjoboyk,

Ok Kaleb, let’s made a deal…

Even as you have a group of supports here (you know us “Usual Suspects” :wink:), you needn’t thanks us for liking you!

Likewise, we - in turn - will simply post our likes without trying to get creative every time with “Wow”, “Cool”, “Great”, etc… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Well, still we may comment about this detail or that aspect of the song now and then… and you can just accept those, Ok?

Is that a Dealio, Kaleb?

I know I enjoy all posts from players sharing talents and I have really enjoyed all your “Canary Series”! :bird: - along with many others, I am sure.

Keep posting… and thanks for uplifting our hearts in these challenging days! :facepunch::metal:

4 Likes

@WillCoop DEAL! :facepunch:t2::blush:

5 Likes

Angeline The Baker is one of my favorites. Your Mom must be proud!

5 Likes