Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

That Was Fun

I don’t know how late you pickers stayed up, but the live Forum Hangout was kinda fun! It took me a while to get the tech stuff figured out (in the Old Geezer style), but after that it was a ball!
One thing that was a small disappointment: The typed text messages from Archie & others appeared on my iPad screen but didn’t last long enough for me to squint & read them. Consequently, I could not properly respond in a timely fashion. It was good knowing they were on hand, though.
And I noticed that, compared to the rest of you pickers, I don’t own enough instruments!
As a Beginner, those are my Expert observations.:grin:

6 Likes

Oh yeah, here’s a little something for rocket scientists who play banjo -
Banjo%20No%20Smile

6 Likes

If you can’t impress with quality, go for quantity. :wink:

7 Likes

It was nice to see you, @BanJoe! You can scroll to the side on an iPad and click the chat and leave it open/read all the messages in detail.

7 Likes

Thanks for tipping off this old dog to a new trick!

3 Likes

Thanks for coming!! It was a ton of fun to get to interact in real time!
I feel like most folks signed off around 9:30 or so, but @oaklymaple and I were up till after midnight talking about biblical archeology (by we I mean mainly him, I am not knowledgeable enough to properly discuss, but he was cool). :joy:

4 Likes

It was fun! Thanks to all the participants and @Michael_Mark for putting it together.

4 Likes

Don’t get me started! The magazine hasn’t been the same since Hershel Shanks left.:cry:

2 Likes

I really enjoyed last night hopefully we can do it again soon!

6 Likes

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson. Here’s to more fireside chats that fuel the passion and spark creativity.

6 Likes