Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Thanks y'all.... for being awesome!

I just earned the badge crazy in love for using all fifty of my likes for 20 days, and I didn’t try to do that, and I was surprised I’d used that much.
Just there’s so much here to like, and so much activity lately, which is great!
So thanks y’all for participating here, I really enjoy this forum and all y’all’s contributions

23 Likes

It’s good to have you here Gunnar.

I enjoy watching you grow in your music & conversation skills both here and on the other forum.

8 Likes

hey Gunnar, you are really a cool guy and you make really good music! I also find this forum very entertaining even if I do not quite understand and have to translate some things. if i could play banjo as well as you i would be satisfied! :slight_smile: you have great talent! keep it up!

7 Likes

Your energy helps us, Gunnar, or at least me in music. Thanks for your videos!

7 Likes

I agree with Jon above. like I said before, you are inspirational and make folks want to get on here!!

So, for that, thank you, Gunnar.

9 Likes

Yer like a one-man liking crew!

9 Likes

I agree with Dave!

7 Likes

I appreciate you buddy, you’re such a positive presence here. You’re one of a kind. In fact, just FYI, you are the only person on the forum that has that badge.

8 Likes

Just like everybody else here, right?? :wink:

6 Likes

And thanks y’all for the encouraging comments!

I noticed that when I looked to see what the badge was for

7 Likes

You keep us kinda busy too Gunnar. It’s great to hear from you 50 times a day. What puzzles me is where you find time for that home schooling. ???

7 Likes

I’m fairly new to being active in the forum, but, “LIKE”, basically what everyone else has said… :+1:t2::grin:, thanx for the inspiration, kind words, taking on a duet, advice, humor, consistent stream of music and new, original music as well! Everyone I’ve ‘met’ on here has been great! :wink: lookin fwd to ‘actually’ meeting those going to camp in person too! (Especially since I’ve officially driven my family crazy with all this music talk etc! :grimacing:)

12 Likes

This forum is homeschooling

7 Likes

Ha Ha Ha

2 Likes

I wish that would cut it for me. :wink:

3 Likes

Today I learned that I earned this badge as well. Now there are two of us. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Make that three. :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats brother!

3 Likes