Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Thank you - Winner of the Alan Munde Live Prize 9/26/23

Thank you @BanjoBen and @Jake

I have just taken delivery of my prize from the Alan Munde Live Lesson on the 9/26/23. Two sets of Banjo Ben Banjo Strings neatly packed in a small brown cardboard box and carefully wrapped in a half page of the local Missouri newspaper.

The Newspaper made interesting reading and I guess it was intend just for me. The ads included the following.

• An invitation to A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Thursday 12/3 at 11.30 1310 Highway 37 Suite 404 Cassville. Meridian Title Company.

• Ken’s Collision Center 712 W. 10th St. Cassville. Mo. We come to you

• Fulp Automotive When the rubber hits the road we are here for you.

• Doug’s Pro Lube 1304 Bond Street - Monett. Mo. Oil Change (We carry most oils on site)

• Litho Printers EST. 1964 BIG or small - We print it all. Books to Business Cards and everything in between.

• Show me strong dot mo dot org Reduce Your Risk of Covid - 19 Show Me You care

• Barry Electric Cooperative Leave tree trimming to the experts 4015 Main St Cassville Mo.

• Notice of Election Filing Deadline Board of Education Cassville R-IV School District

• Victory Baptist Church Business Hwy. 77 North Cassville Mo. A Friendly Church with Friendly People.

• Mount Olive Baptist Church 2 1/2 miles East of Cassville - Pastor Kevin Hilton

• Corinth Baptist Church Pastor Donnie Spears - Where it’s All About Jesus

• Cassville Senior Center - Weekly Menu - The Cassville Senior Center is Closed Until Further Notice. We will be passing out FROZEN MEALS during our regular lunch time 1100 am - 1230 pm to those 60+ who need a meal/ Please knock at the front door or give us a call. We’ll take the meal out to you.

• Helping you through the difficult times - Fohn Funeral Home Cassville Shell Knob. The area’s most often chosen funeral home… “I’m guessing the Cassville Senior’s eat a lot of Frozen Meals”

And last but not least

• Mechanic on Duty Banjo Ben’s General Store New Location GRAND OPENING Saturday November 28, 2020 - Join Us for Great Sales, Hot Dogs, And door prizes. 602A E Commercial St. Exeter Mo. 65647.

@BanjoBen & @Jake I am just wondering how many Cassville Senior Citizens turned up on your doorstep that weekend looking for a HOT MEAL

5 Likes

I love ordering from the general store! It’s the only newspaper I look forward to.

4 Likes