Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Thank you… this camp was incredible!

From a letter sent to Ben, from myself:
Ben, I’m sorry I had to ghost out of there a little early tonight without saying goodbye to you. My friend and I were both exhausted. But I wanted you to know that this camp was very special for me. And not just for me, but to my student (Roger Hill) who came with me. He was blown away not just by the musicianship of the many students and teachers but also by the welcoming spirit he saw. It was my hope that he would see the bluegrass community that I am part of as I see it. A community that accepts all comers just as they are. Everywhere we went in this camp there was a friendship offered and given and wonderful wonderful times of sharing music together. You made his weekend something very special. And that made my weekend very special. I look forward to working with you in the music theory arena as you move forward, and I am praying that you will have nothing but the best as you close down this chapter and move onto the next. I count myself fortunate that I can say with confidence that Ben Clark is my friend. Blessings, Ben. Until next time…

Paige

10 Likes