Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Testimonials Needed!

@Archie, about 15-25 words is probably a good length. We’ll be collecting them for a week or two. Thank you!

5 Likes

oops

5 Likes

That’s gonna be a tough call @aliciabowman

4 Likes

Oops

4 Likes

I may have written more than that in the email I just sent to you. Oops.

4 Likes

Hey, 15 is “1111" in binary…

5 Likes

Unlike many other teacher’s, Banjo Ben has the amazing ability to make learning extremely fun and enjoyable. Myself coming from a more traditional banjo teacher, this was something I was wanting but couldn’t find. However, This site checks all the box’s for a good banjo teacher. If you are considering a new teacher, look no further! Banjo Ben is the Man!

Justus Enns

5 Likes

the length on that one is modeled more after the length of the current reviews(40-60 words) 15-20 just wasn’t working for me to get anything sensible :wink:
And yes, the last line was taken after Russ’s last line on his review :joy:

5 Likes

15 words

Banjo Ben good teacher. Other teacher not as good as Banjo Ben. Sign up today!

Yeah I’ll have to aim for 25. :rofl:

12 Likes

LOL @Michael_Mark!! VERY CONVINCING
not really…

2 Likes

personally i think 40-60 is a good length. 15-25 just seems a bit short.

3 Likes

I could just remove 93% of the spaces from my first testimonial, and then it would be 15 words…

7 Likes

Unlike many other teacher’s, Banjo Ben has the amazing ability to make learning extremely funandenjoyable.Myselfcomingfromamoretraditionalbanjoteacher,thiswassomethingIwaswantinbutcouldn’tfind.However,Thissitechecksallthebox’sforagoodbanjoteacher.Ifyouareconsideringanewteacher,looknofurther!BanjoBenistheMan!

It worked! 15 words.

7 Likes

Hey, I figured out how you can make it a few words shorter (for real)

Unlike many other teachers, Banjo Ben has the ability to make learning extremely fun and enjoyable. Coming from a more traditional banjo teacher, this was something I wanted but couldn’t find. However, this site checks all the boxes for amazing banjo teaching. If you’re considering a new teacher, look no further! Banjo Ben is the Man!

6 Likes

I think Ben does a remarkable job at what he does, no matter what skill level you are, or where you are trying to go. Just playing around for fun or future IMBA multi-instrumentalist of the year like I’m determined to be.
-Scotty Blair

Ps. If you cut out one sentence it’s 15-20 words.

5 Likes

Unlike many other teachers, Banjo Ben has the ability to make learning extremely fun and enjoyable. Coming from a more traditional banjo teacher, this was something I wanted but couldn’t find. However, this site checks all the boxes for amazing banjo teaching. If you’re considering a new teacher, look no further! Banjo Ben is the Man!

Justus Enns

Ok @aliciabowman, if you’re gonna take mine here’s my final take. :wink:

6 Likes

75 words, working on it…

Banjo Ben’s lessons were GROUNDBREAKING in throwing me through the journey from newbie to legit player… and the teaching does not cease when the lesson’s over. He’ll analyze your playing, show you how to improve, and break down specific recordings in video response.

Ben Clark is a talented, humble, and hilarious individual committed to delivering an amazing experience. His content is unique and well-produced, and I am so thankful for the blessing that is banjobenclark.com.

-Michael Mark

8 Likes

Great Job @Michael_Mark If i wasn’t signed up i would as soon as i read that.

5 Likes

This is a remarkable thread- it gives @BanjoBen a big head and also instructs us all in the fine art of condensing and paraphrasing. :joy:

6 Likes

Oops

7 Likes