Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Taking down ad from swap shop

Does anyone know how to deactivate an ad in the swap shop? I was considering trading my Martin but the wife has convinced me of the error of my ways. :smiley:

1 Like

I’d probably do this. Update (edit) the thread title with “TRADE PUT OFF etc,” or something like that. And add a post too reflecting that.

1 Like

You can do like @JohnM said, or if it’s easier, you can edit your post and remove the details, etc. with this button:

If for some reason that doesn’t work, let one of us mods know if you want the post deleted.

2 Likes

@Michael_Mark a mod now??!! Be afraid! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be very very very very very very very very very very very very afraid…

3 Likes

Fear the Mods, Regulars! We could change every post to rickroll hyperlinks when you’re least expecting it.

9 Likes

As an old guy, I’m especially impressed to see a teen use “Rickroll” in a sentence. You were raised properly. :laughing:

7 Likes

Really? I feel like the rickroll is kind of making a comeback with the younger generation.
Either way, the internet is never gonna give this thing up.

4 Likes

I’m picturing a Banjo Ben April fool’s day lesson promising a killer banjo break for Never Gonna Give You Up. Then you click the link for the lesson… and get Rick Rolled.

2 Likes

Best R&R I had in a while… I was at a friend’s wedding. They both wrote their own vows. The bride is a very traditional ( and kind of serious) lady. She had a few lines of serious boilerplate. Without changing expression, cadence or delivery she transitioned into the lyrics. “We’ve known each other for so long, your heart’s been aching but you’re too shy to say it…” To make it even funnier, the groom, a super sweet, sensitive guy had already been full on bawling like Brendan Fraser looking at the sunset in “Bedazzled.” It was an epic wedding!

4 Likes

image https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/memesmonkey/6e/6ea836e72b9e9bc4ba65c491a0b2b949.jpeg

2 Likes