Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Taking down ad from swap shop

Does anyone know how to deactivate an ad in the swap shop? I was considering trading my Martin but the wife has convinced me of the error of my ways. :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™d probably do this. Update (edit) the thread title with ā€œTRADE PUT OFF etc,ā€ or something like that. And add a post too reflecting that.

1 Like

You can do like @JohnM said, or if itā€™s easier, you can edit your post and remove the details, etc. with this button:

If for some reason that doesnā€™t work, let one of us mods know if you want the post deleted.

2 Likes

@Michael_Mark a mod now??!! Be afraid! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be very very very very very very very very very very very very afraidā€¦

3 Likes

Fear the Mods, Regulars! We could change every post to rickroll hyperlinks when youā€™re least expecting it.

9 Likes

As an old guy, Iā€™m especially impressed to see a teen use ā€œRickrollā€ in a sentence. You were raised properly. :laughing:

7 Likes

Really? I feel like the rickroll is kind of making a comeback with the younger generation.
Either way, the internet is never gonna give this thing up.

4 Likes

Iā€™m picturing a Banjo Ben April foolā€™s day lesson promising a killer banjo break for Never Gonna Give You Up. Then you click the link for the lessonā€¦ and get Rick Rolled.

2 Likes

Best R&R I had in a whileā€¦ I was at a friendā€™s wedding. They both wrote their own vows. The bride is a very traditional ( and kind of serious) lady. She had a few lines of serious boilerplate. Without changing expression, cadence or delivery she transitioned into the lyrics. ā€œWeā€™ve known each other for so long, your heartā€™s been aching but youā€™re too shy to say itā€¦ā€ To make it even funnier, the groom, a super sweet, sensitive guy had already been full on bawling like Brendan Fraser looking at the sunset in ā€œBedazzled.ā€ It was an epic wedding!

4 Likes

image https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/memesmonkey/6e/6ea836e72b9e9bc4ba65c491a0b2b949.jpeg

2 Likes