Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Tab for Foggy Mountain Special

Hey ya’ll. would anyone be able to get me the tab for foggy mountain special, nashville skyline rag, and foggy mountain breakdown, down the neck and up?

1 Like

I don’t have Special but here are the others:

Ban-FoggyMountainBD.pdf (201.5 KB) Ban-FoggyMountainBD.tef (6.5 KB)

Ban-NashvilleSkylineRag.pdf (134.2 KB) Ban-NashvilleSkylineRag.tef (4.3 KB)

4 Likes

Hey, thanks a lot! those two should keep me busy for the next couple days.

2 Likes

I’ve got FMS by Ron Block…will send when I get back to my computer.

2 Likes

WELCOME Shaky. Good to have you in the fold!! Have fun and Happy Pickin!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks Guys:)

1 Like

Hey @BanjoBen , would it be asking too much to ask for the jam tracks as well? not sure how all the copywright stuff works… If not thats totally fine.

1 Like

Hey Shaky! Welcome to the forum!

If Ben doesn’t have a lesson for a particular song, there’s a good chance he hasn’t made jam tracks for it. One option to look in to is Youtube. I just searched there for “foggy mountain breakdown backing track” and got a lot of results.

You could also Google the same thing. Might be able to find some MP3s out there.

Someone recently mentioned a monthly subscription service that has hundreds of backing tracks. I don’t recall where it was, but if that interests you, I’m sure we could find it.

3 Likes

Great question, but as @Mark_Rocka said, I haven’t created tracks for them. The .tef tab files work great though! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzS9NxVuNbg

1 Like

@Shaky_loves_banjo
If you send me an email I’ll send the FMS tabs back. mharrison43@windstream.net

1 Like

You might want to check out @Dragonslayer’s backing track website:

2 Likes

hey thanks @mharrison43! i actually don’t have an email account… so dont worry about it. Thanks for the suggestion @Mark_Rocka i found a channel devoted to nothing but bluegrass backing tracks so ive been practicing fmb for the last half hour with them. got the DTN solo up to 140 bpm. having a BLAST :slight_smile:

4 Likes