Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Summer 2021 Cabin Camp in Montana Mountains

Sounds like an amazing time…Never been to Montana, but always wanted to go. Montana and a Cabin Camp!
I’m ready to go…

4 Likes

I think I’d come. It’s on our bucket list to take the train to Glacier NP. We could kill two birds with one stone!

5 Likes

Yep, that’s what I’m thinking. It would definitely be a destination camp with lots of perks!

7 Likes

I’ve traveled that road from Missoula up by Flathead Lake up to Kalispell many times. Gorgeous country. That would be awesome. Glacier National Park isn’t far off either.

6 Likes

Sounds Excellent. Count me in.
We explored the Bear tooth pass area out of Billings Montana into North Yellowstone on our way home from the 07/09/11 banjo cabin camp. It was an amazing drive. The pass is almost 11,000 ft.
We are recounting our wonderful time at camp and can not thank you enough.

4 Likes

Sounds great on paper but I’d get up every morning and go fishing for “a couple of hours “ and you’d never see me the rest of the day.

8 Likes

You and me both! Hahaha

4 Likes

Exactly!!

4 Likes

Wow, that sounds awesome! I would love to go there, but I’ll definitely have to work that into a family vacation. Do you think you’ll be doing more camps at your house next year too?

3 Likes

My plan is to do spring and fall camps at my house, then a destination camp each summer. I’m thinking the first will be somewhere in the Rockies :wink:

14 Likes

i would go!

3 Likes

I’d go!!

3 Likes

Howdy Ben well well your coming to my home state great there is a place in Big fork its called the Flathead lake Lodge you wont find a nicer place on earth they hold the Crown of the Continent Guitar Festival there every year at the end of Aug its been three years since i was there dont know the cost but you should check this place out. let me know what you think

4 Likes

Wow, that place is incredible! That may be above my pay grade, but I sent them an email to check it out! Thanks!

3 Likes

Sounds great, I’d definitely be interested!

1 Like

My dad and my brother told me to count them in, that’d be 3 for our crowd!

2 Likes

Hey y’all, the tentative dates are June 24-26–y’all get it on the calendar! The location is here: https://www.vrbo.com/1599080?adultsCount=7&childrenCount=4

7 Likes

Kalispell huh? Nice choice.

2 Likes

Hey Ben, when do you think you would open registration? I’d sign up right now if I could! Since there would be a few us going (if we can all get in) we’d look to book a cabin and I imagine that area books up well in advance.

3 Likes

Hey man, we’ll have it open in the next week but go ahead and book a place now. Most offer 100% refunds up till a few weeks out. Just make sure that’s the case and grab a place for that weekend!

4 Likes