Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Stairway to heaven

Has anyone got a tab for stairway to heaven and/or a video of it?

Cheers

1 Like

This might be the most incredible tab request ever. I wish I had it to give. :laughing:

3 Likes

Here’s a good recording of Stairway to Heaven:

7 Likes

Oooooohhhhhh… Yeah, that is NOT the song I was thinking of. I guess you picked up on that, huh Mike? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Oh yeah! Even Jimmy Page couldn’t cross-pick it like George Shuffler!

4 Likes

They will show you a sample & you can buy it for $2.99

Or there is this mind-numbing video -

I dunno. Maybe there’s a reason banjo players never gets any chicks.

2 Likes

Thankyou for your replies!!

2 Likes

Hey @lukewills3232 is this it? I love thiss song by Led Zeppelin

4 Likes

Thats the one! Nice work!

3 Likes

That was very well done, so please do not be offended when I say it made me laugh out loud! There’s such a conundrum there.
It is a classic rock anthem, Rock 'n roll Hall of Fame stuff that I must have played 10,000 times during my broadcasting career. I’ve heard this song at so many events. One of the stranger ones was at the “hail & farewell” for an outgoing commanding general at a nearby army fort that is home to the most deployed division in the US Army. The Division band always played “the general’s request” as the closing number for the night. Well this general had requested “Stairway to Heaven” and the band rocked it out.
It was then that I realized I had become “an old guy.” The general was younger than me, the song was older than him and everybody thought it was cool…except me. I thought it was kinda deja vu “Twilight Zone!”
Now to hear you pick it out on the old “Foggy Mountain Breakdown Box” is a rib-tickler!:joy::rofl:
I can’t wait to hear “My Heart Will Go On” as Celine Dion never imagined it!

3 Likes