Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

St Pete Cabin Camp

Just attended the St Pete cabin camp and had a terrific time. All the campers were a pleasure to be with and the instruction was second to none. Ben and his sisters have a wonderful way of laying all your fears to rest so you could relax and just have fun learning.

I strongly recommend anyone who may have been on the fence about attending one of Ben’s camps sign up; you will not regret it one bit!

12 Likes

I had such a great time getting to know you, @dbjgator! Thanks for the kind words!

What a great camp. This was my second time at one of Ben’s camps and it is worth every cent. Ben’s family is first class and they obviously love what they do. Thanks for always pushing me a little further out of my comfort zone. Thank you as well to Doc and his family for hosting us. The day couldn’t have been better.

5 Likes

Excellent camp! The instructors were outstanding too. Can’t wait for next year.

5 Likes

@Merriww Were you the gentleman with the Huber banjo? If you are I wanted to tell you thanks again for letting me play it. I had never played one before and it was a great pleasure. Truly a beautiful work of art!

5 Likes

Yep that was me. You can pick it any time !!

4 Likes