Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

St. Pete Cabin Camp- March 2, 2024!

Who’s coming to 3rd annual St. Pete Cabin Camp?? We’re at the same venue as last couple years, a perfect place with Doc Feaster’s house: March 2, 2024!

See the camp registration page and register yourself by CLICKING HERE!

ALSO we’re offering a 1/2 day fishing excursion the day before camp…check out the video:

Want info/suggestions for preparation? Check out the 2024 camp song list.

3 Likes

If I book just a banjo spot now and a banjo+fishing trip becomes available later am I able to upgrade my spot

1 Like

Yes but it should be available by tomorrow if you wanna hold on just a bit. It shouldn’t sell out immediately.

1 Like

Ok thanks :grin:

I can’t wait to hang out and pick with you again! St. Pete camp is one of my favorite things to do all year!

1 Like

I always look forward to it too

I’m feeling a little put out right now… I just realized that I will be in Florida a week after the cabin camp. I was really hoping for a bit that my trip would line up with the camp, but it looks like not. Oh well, I guess maybe sometime else it will work.

2 Likes

Bummer!

Springtime in St Petersburg… Awesome!
Picking with Ben and the Purple Hulls…. Inspirational!
Fishing with Captain Garret McFall…… Classic!
Eating fresh caught trout, snook, and redfish……
Well, I ran out of adjectives but the St Pete Cabin Camp is going to be……Epic!

2 Likes

Picking with @Lone…Wolf is pretty good too.

2 Likes

I’m so excited to get on the water with you, buddy!

1 Like

I sure wish I could go. I have an adventure motoring expo that weekend! I sincerely thought about leaving it for a day to come over to St. Pete, but I’ll catch the next one. Have a blast!

1 Like

Looking forward to my first Cabin Camp. I signed up for Guitar. You are invited to our Bluegrass Jam on Thursday evening from 7-10pm at the Woodwright Brewing Company in Dunedin Fl about 30 minutes north of Doc’s.
It’s a fun jam and we always have a packed audiance.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, @bobsmagala! I have a Cabin Camp team supper during that time at Urban Stillhouse. Wish we could make it, but we’ll see you on Saturday!

1 Like

Ben,
I had an awesome time at St Pete Cabin Camp. I came away with what I considered two very important guitar rhythm tips that I will incorporate in my playing. They are: Varying the timing of my walk up licks and how to end a G-Run. You were extremely helpful in highlighting these nuisances in Bluegrass Rhythm playing.
I also want to thank you, Katy, Penny and Sara for allowing me to sing “Nashville Blues” with you guys, I got it all on video. Thanks Again.
Bob

6 Likes

Camp was amazing! I’m looking forward to using the things Katie showed us and the extra material in the folder. Fishing was a blast and a great addition to camp! Thank y’all so much, I can’t wait till next time!

6 Likes