Anybody here got plans to be at SPBGMA (Nashville) in January? :musical_note:

9 Likes

Watching with interest. bug_eyes

3 Likes

That sure would be fun!

3 Likes

Meeeeee!!!

3 Likes

I just want to encourage every single person who can to go to SPBGMA in January! They are making great choices that IBMA didn’t make and we want to show them as a bluegrass community what good decisions these are, and how much we appreciate them! If you possibly can, go and support them! It’s loads of fun too!

8 Likes

For those of you who missed the fun!
13 Likes

thank_you Libby for sharing.

3 Likes

Was that a @Dragonslayer sighting @ 18:30? Great video Libby thanks!

3 Likes

Yes, unfortunately :rofl: (I guess I’ll answer on @Flatpickin_Libby’s behalf)

5 Likes

Why can I imagine Gunnar attempting to join every single jam and demo every single instrument at SPBGMA? :joy: :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Wait a second, I just saw a clip with him wearing A PAIR OF SHOES!

5 Likes

Like a bad penny eh @Lucy_L

3 Likes

He ruined my video countless times but the worst at 18:29.

6 Likes

That was the WORST!!! Dang, that wasn’t even that bad, I must be losing my touch…

Nuh uh. Timestamp or it didn’t happen

I actually didn’t, there were several jams I avoided cuz they were no part of nuthin, and a few that I stayed out of cuz they were over my head.
And I actually demoed very few instruments from the sellers too

7 Likes

Hi vLoOoG

At 7:55 it is clear that you are in flip flops, which are technically shoes sir.

6 Likes

Sorry @Dragonslayer, I’m with @Michael_Mark :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Flip flop. singular. you can’t see my other foot, and thus have no evidence to the contrary.
Plus, I only wore that one because I lost a bet, and it was my punishment

4 Likes

I didn’t know you gambled, are you gonna waste your money in riotous living next?

5 Likes

Bet from whom? Wow, your mom must be desperate to get even a shoe on you!:joy:

4 Likes

I think the bet was that he wouldn’t wear shoes to SPBGMA, and the penalty for losing was that he would have to wear shoes to SPBGMA. So he lost the bet by not wearing shoes originally, and then he had to wear the shoes.

“Wait,” he exclaimed. “I’ve been fooled!”

3 Likes