Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Something Terribly Ironic Here

5 Likes

Bummer the caption didn’t come through. The hat reads:
“Being a good banjo player is 3% talent and 97%
not being distracted by the internet.”

8 Likes

Then I will never be a good banjo player. :laughing:

4 Likes

3% Talent. I have no chance of becoming a good banjo Besides it’s the 97% Internet distractions that keep me actively pickin.

3 Likes