Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Software

Who has a good recommendation for TEF software for windows.

1 Like

https://tabledit.com/tefview/download.shtml

5 Likes

@george.r.hall , I believe TEF viewer or TablEdit is the only software for TEF files but not sure if it is available in Microsoft app store. You can use @Fiddle_wood 's link and install it directly on to your system.

1 Like

HOWDY GEORGE!!!and Welcome to the best darn Banjo web sight around. ENJOY!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi JohnM,
I have been trying to install it and Microsoft gives me issues. I will try the other place.

Thanks

DLS

1 Like

Hi again,

where on @Fiddle_wood 's link is it found to install it to my computer?

Thanks

DLS

Hi Dean, Microsoft gives me issues too, it crashes soon after I boot, but then I reboot and it okays. I was assuming it was due to this type of install outside of their app store, now from what you’re telling me it sort of confirms it. But I could install outside of app store though. And I’ve learnt to live with the boot issues. If you have other means/system, yeah go for it!

You click on the tefv.exe on the link and go from there.

Once clicked, you will find the file under downloads folder. Double click on it and install should start or click appropriately as the install wizard takes you.

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH JohnM!!!

1 Like

Dean, you know what, right click on the file under download folder after the download and run as administrator, just to be sure the user id has all authorities to install it.