Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Singing for fun

I like to record songs now and then, mostly covers. Just for friends and family. I can record my own backing, but I dont get much time, so i tend to use a karaoke track and just play guitar with it.
Here’s a cover of a John Denver song I did recently. Hope you like it ya’ all.:wink:

16 Likes

Nice singing! you have a very nice voice

3 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Enjoyed that immensely…:grinning:

2 Likes

Perfect! Is that 100% natural? If so, you missed your calling.

2 Likes

This is more than fun… much more, much much more, and so much I don’t know how much more fun!!! :slight_smile: Wow… Didn’t I tell you’re a genius before??

1 Like

If you mean by natural just singing into a mic with a little reverb then yes. No auto tune or anything like that. :wink:

Haha, thanks for the compliment @jmonickaraj1 but I wouldn’t class myself a genius, but I appreciate the kind words. :+1:

3 Likes

Alright how about this? You have a captivating voice… I think sometimes better than being a genius?? !!!

2 Likes

Impressive singing… and I believe you were also playing the Geetar, yes?

I really liked it… True to John’s voice but distinctively yours. The bending on the Geetar stood out for me.

1 Like

I had a thought… I love the John Denver vibe. I did a cover of Annie’s Song for my Mom a few years back. I am thinking maybe a collaborative project here of a (grassed?) JD song with you on vocals. I haven’t put it all together, but I like the roots of it!

2 Likes

Great song and singing

Well performed too!

I have a limited vocal range but love singing and appreciate people who can do it well

It’s not easy…

Keep it up and thanks for sharing!

Wow thats absolutely fantastic! I really love it! :blush:

1 Like

That was awesome!