Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Silver Pick

I registered for silver pick level access so that I could check out the site before deciding whether to upgrade. However, I cannot unlock any lessons or tabs, even though the site keeps telling me I have three unlocks left. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Hi Bill, Certain lessons (courses ) are not available to Silver Pick Members although the majority of the lessons are. Be sure you are Logged In to the Main site not just the Forum. If you are not sure go to the Main Page and Log Out and Log In again. You may need to refresh your browser. If you are still having problems give @BanjoBen a shout and he will fix things for you.

2 Likes

Hi. I have logged in and out several times. And used different browsers. When I try to unlock an individual lesson it says lesson unlocked but then it isn’t

1 Like

Have you tried scrolling the page down?

When the lesson opens you’ll see the lesson preview video, you then need to scroll the page down to see the other videos, tabs and mp3 practice files.

Yes, I have scrolled down. I have tried clicking on the padlock. the lessons, the tabs and the MP3 backing tracks. It doesnt seem to make any difference

1 Like

Ok I’ll let Ben know and he’ll get back to you as soon as he is free

Hey @bill.walker, Alicia will reach out to you via email…keep an eye out for it, check your spam folder too.

4 Likes

Hello Banjo Ben.

I gave up in the end and took out a Gold subscription in order to try out the site. From what I have seen this afternoon I think I will definitely keep the subscrption going for more than a month.

Regards

Bill (in the UK)

8 Likes

Hi Bill, I took out the Life Membership 12 years ago. Best decision I’ve ever made. This site just gets better and better. I am sure many others will agree. The quality of the lessons are second to none.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your support of the site! The issue has been fixed, but I’m honored to have you as a Gold Picker!

3 Likes

As a Beginner, my expert opinion is you made a wise choice. However, I will say one problem you may encounter is informational overload. This place and its participants know more about music than any one individual can hope to absorb!
When it gets too much to bear, relax, take a deep breath and remember Rule #1: Never forget the fun!

3 Likes