Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Silver pick $250?

I got the silver pick option and the only lessons unlocked are the very first and not all of them. I found you on YT and wanted to check you out but so far the silver pick option isn’t telling me enough and everything wants me to upgrade to the gold pick. Its very frustrating because I see you on YT, come here and it’s blocked out from me.

1 Like

Hi Bill, and welcome!! I believe the Silver Pick should allow you to unlock 3 lessons of your choice. I will add @BanjoBen, @Michael_Mark and @aliciabowman to this thread and they will get it sorted out for you.

You won’t be disappointed with your choice!! top notch instruction, personal feedback, and a host of members that are very willing and capable to help throughout your journey.

5 Likes

I noticed your subject had “$250?”. $250 is for an annual gold pick membership not the silver membership. You can also do monthly Gold Pick for $25 (both gold pick options give access to all content). As Daniel said, the silver pick is to allow one to look at a few lessons before buying.

1 Like

Just for the record. A Silver Pick Membership is FREE. An opportunity for you to check out the site without obligation. This membership allows you to unlock three lesson of your choice with the exception of Course Lessons. Compared to other teaching sites @BanjoBen website gives you more bang for your buck.

I have tried all the rest ‘trust me’ when I say this is THE BEST that’s why I signed up for a Live Membership

Whatever you decide works best for you we are all glad to have you onboard.

2 Likes

But I paid $250 to join! How is that free? I should be able to get at least a few complete lessons without it stopping to tell me I need to upgrade to gold pick. I do enjoy the lessons and am enjoying what I have viewed so far. You might say, well just upgrade to gold pick. As I said; I wanted to see in more detail what this channel is like.

Am I missing something here?

1 Like

I look at my bank account online and the payment went to a taxicab company slash BanjoBen…

Have you been hacked? BanjoBenClark.com Hessey Rd took out $250 from my checking on March 30, 23….

Archie read what I said. I PAID $250 which was taken out Mar30,2023 from my checking. Either you’ve been hacked or somebody hasn’t upgraded my account.

Thank you for updating my account

1 Like

Hi William, I hear what you say but as I said earlier Silver Pick Membership is FREE. You only pay for a Gold Pick Membership. I am sure @BanjoBen will confirm this when he is available to reply. I don’t understand what happened when you joined but I am glad to learn your account has been updated.

I don’t think you are catching my sarcasm/humor. I get silver is free thus my $250 title. Anyway let’s just leave it here, all is well now.

Blessings to you and everyone there.

2 Likes

This is Ben’s Nashville address and his email so it shouldn’t have hacked.

Sure William just trying to help. This is a friendly environment but as you say, lets leave it there. Hope you enjoy your membership.

1 Like