Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Silver Dollar City - Branson, MO

Has anybody been there?

It’s gonna be a fun … and crazy… next couple weeks for us! Leaving Thursday for Branson and coming back next Tuesday. The Brothers Five are in the KSMU Youth in Bluegrass contest Saturday, and Headin’ Home is performing Sunday and Monday at the Bluegrass & BBQ Festival. We have to play 8 sets over 2 days. It looks like a really fun place and I’m excited to go there! Will be Tater’s farthest trip with all of us in it… :bus:

As soon as we get home, literally, (next Wednesday) Timothy and I are heading to Bryan Sutton’s Blue Ridge Guitar Camp in Brevard, NC and Luke and Lucy are driving up to Owensville, Ohio to run sound for the WOBO Bluegrass Bash festival. And the weekend after that when we all get home, we’re hosting our pickin weekend in south Georgia June 9-10.

Prayers for safety - and survival - appreciated!! :rofl:

And I was curious from the Missouri natives on here what the craziest roller coaster at SDC is (i.e. most likely to make you pass out) so I can get Timothy on it…

11 Likes

Try to get tickets to see the Petersen’s. They’re amazing.

2 Likes

I don’t know much about the park except that it’s top notch! AND, you’re only about 45 minutes away from the General Store :wink:

6 Likes

@BanjoBen You won’t be at the general store those days will you? Hope we’ll have time to get there!

2 Likes

I’m not, bummer! Next time I’m at the store is last week in June.

3 Likes

We really want to go to the general store but trying to figure out logically if we can, because it’s gonna be a very tight schedule while we’re there and our only vehicle is a 45-foot entertainer coach too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I understand. Folks think there’s a lot of down time but that’s usually not the case!

3 Likes

They’re all pretty good, but I personally think Time Traveler is the best

4 Likes

Shows up twice a year for a photo op.

5 Likes

That one looks crazy. I want to try wildfire. It looks like it has the least amount of rails :joy:

3 Likes

You know, we didn’t realize it when we shot it, but every one of those caricatures carries some truth in them, lol!

6 Likes

12 Likes

It sure is!

That’ll buy some diesel!

5 Likes