Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Silly Black Friday Video Ads

Last week I had a chance to shoot some promo vids with Jake…things got progressively out of hand. I’m releasing a new video each day from now till Thanksgiving. Here is vid #1:

8 Likes

Wow, that dinosaur looks real!!! :joy:

1 Like

Wait, they’re gonna get worse?!?!!? :scream:

Seriously @BanjoBen I think your spending way too much time in the company of @Jake so much so he is starting to fraggle your brain. Dinosaurs pickin banjo I shudder to think what’s coming next.

2 Likes

Weren’t YOU one of the people begging Ben to bring back the humor? :roll_eyes: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Is this an accurate dramatization of the day Chomp came home?

1 Like

@Archie, yes that is a Banjosaurus. It can only play “up the neck breaks” because of the short arms. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Mad CG skills! Industrial Light and Magic will be calling.

3 Likes

Now THAT is great theater! And the special effects put you right into the action!

2 Likes

That was a really scary scene when that banjo pickin saurus flashed across the screen.

1 Like

@Jake 's back yard makes a fine location for some movie drama, that creek out back could prove an interesting feature in Deliverance II. Featuring two gators fighting over a @BanjoBen shipment as the package heads downstream to the post office at Trickle Falls.

2 Likes

@Jake is a multi-talented feller.

5 Likes

Ouch ! Oh YoYo

@BanjoBen Looks like Jake was “stringing” you along.

A little revenge…

3 Likes

Oohh! That’s just mean :rofl:

Vid #4!

5 Likes

It’s often said that size doesn’t matter. :rofl:

1 Like