Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Shucking the Corn

Hey there! Here is my new one, my version of shuckin‘ the Corn. Hope you enjoy! God bless y‘all!

28 Likes

gif Great job @Severin

4 Likes

Cool, keep it up! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you @JohnM!

5 Likes

Thank you @Archie!

5 Likes

Wow that was really good! You make it look easy

6 Likes

Nice pickin!:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you @TrevlyncM!

4 Likes

Thank you @jon1!

4 Likes

Very nice picking

6 Likes

Thank you @Lee_G!

4 Likes

Great Job @Severin!

6 Likes

Thanks @D_HRRFan7303!

3 Likes

That was pretty good mate @Severin

Keep posting :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @frankb_be! Thanks y‘all for watching!!

thanks for your nice words! I appreciate it very much! However, I am not sure if it is worth making a video if only 15 people watched it within two days in the yt… :sweat_smile: But thank you very much!

3 Likes

That was awesome!!

Well, if your main goal is to get views, then it probably isn’t worth it. But if your main goal is views then you should be playing pop covers on guitar.
My point is, please keep making the videos because we do appreciate them!

7 Likes

Good Point! Personally, my goal in posting a Video is at least two-fold:

1. Listen to myself and track progress over time. At least for me, I hear mistakes and nuances in articulation, dynamics, clarity etc…better on a playback.
  2. Solicit friendly advise from the broad audience on BB Clark Forum.

That said, the Guitar Pop chart playing sounds like an interesting idea also @Dragonslayer :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks Gunnar for your nice words! My main goal is to be able to play banjo well and to enjoy it and to make others happy. but the views somehow give you feedback … but it is not logical, older songs that I don’t like so much anymore have a lot more views … thank you for your support! you guys are really great people! :blush:

6 Likes

I love this song and someday hope to be able to figure out/play a mando break. You did a great job picking it. As always, I like to hear several different versions of the same song (my son plays it different, and his version is the ringtone I have set on my phone for when he calls me!) (Raises a few eyebrows when I’m out in town & he calls :rofl:!) Keep up the good work and don’t worry too much about youtube views - it’s really strange what gets alot of views vs. what doesnt, and the amount of time that passes sometimes before alot of views are had. And especially if you’re like me, and dont have many subscribers! If you enjoy it, then do it :blush::+1:t2:!

6 Likes

Thank you @Simone! Looking foreward to hear your Mando version!

5 Likes