Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

RK-R35 Contest Thread!

Hi @Hillbilly_picker I have just checked @BanjoBen video again and he does say you should TAG him and FOLLOW him on social media

3 Likes

Ok I can subscribe to him on YouTube but I’m not on any social media, does that count?

6 Likes

Yep!

4 Likes

Hi @BanjoBen how do we follow you on YouTube is it just hit the subscribe button or is there something else we gotta do ?

4 Likes

It’s a subscribe on YouTube, a “like” on facebook, and “follow” on Instagram.

6 Likes

Thanks @BanjoBen for clarification. You just got a new YT subscriber, and to think I have been following you around for years and never subscribed to your YT channel. BangHead point__laugh

6 Likes

Here’s my entry, you can tell I haven’t practiced that melodic lick in a couple months.

18 Likes

Fix the spelling of the hashtag, please :wink:

6 Likes

Should be fixed now, thanks for pointing that out!

4 Likes

Wow now the only thing keeping me in this contest is the fact that I don’t have to have any skill I’m glad I can hide behind a big fat noob sign! :nerd_face:That was incredible and without mistakes and everything you guys are going to keep me humble for a long time!:wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for the compliment @Hillbilly_picker you should enter even if you don’t have it perfect. As long as you have fun doing it, that’s what @BanjoBen ‘s goal is.

5 Likes

I post my video on YouTube

with the #rkgiveaway hashtag

this was fun!

21 Likes

That was awesome! I like how you added that lick in there, and the up the neck solo was snazzy. Great job

5 Likes

Posted yesterday on Instagram, but added it here for your viewing pleasure

19 Likes

Make sure and change it to #rkgiveaway , you have it misspelled @jpeck12353

7 Likes

Thats my Entry… Hope y‘all like it! :cowboy_hat_face:

#rkgiveaway
23 Likes

Here is my entry for the Banjo Ben Recording King Banjo Contest hat_wave

#RKGiveaway #banjobenclark.com #rkgiveaway

23 Likes

Great picking everyone! @Severin love the eyebrow thing.

6 Likes

Here’s my entry on my brother’s banjo! :laughing: I didn’t enter banjo in the Cabin Fever contest to save myself embarrassment, but this time I didn’t have a choice! I guess Banjo Ben is determined to make a banjo player out of me… maybe if I win his banjo it’ll actually happen! :joy: Anyway this was fun - thanks for the opportunity! #RKGiveaway

24 Likes

Also, @BanjoBen, I noticed that on the page the hashtag is spelled “RKGiveway” where it’s highlighted under “Step 3.” But under the fine print it’s spelled “RKGiveaway.” I noticed some people were misspelling so maybe that’s why…

11 Likes