Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

RK-R35 Contest Thread!

@Hillbilly_picker You can follow Ben and Recording King on Youtube, Instagram, or Facebook (or preferably all three :wink:). Thanks!!

6 Likes

So how do I find just the rhythm track without the banjo?

5 Likes

There are 4 mp3’s listed the bottom is the slowest with just the rhythm and the top is the banjo play along

5 Likes

will there be a simulcast of the contest and judges like there was with the Eeefing contest?

5 Likes

@Hillbilly_picker there will be a live announcement of the winner for sure, but since the winner will be selected in a random drawing, there are no official judges.

6 Likes

oh yeah I forgot about that thanks

4 Likes

Looking forward to entering, thanks @BanjoBen! The only other time I entered banjo was for the cabin fever :rofl:

5 Likes

So Mr Clark if you had a mandolin giveaway contest and I didn’t have a mandolin would I be able to enter?

3 Likes

Hi @Hillbilly_picker I don’t think you have to FOLLOW @BanjoBen or Recording King on social media. The purpose of the #TAG is to allow internet search engines to track the #TAG it draws in social media users, increases ratings and ultimately more business for Ben and RK who are the sponsors. A bit like an election where the candidates want to get their message out to a wider public.

In this case though Ben and RK will use the #TAG to track down all contest entries across all social media.

So YES the #TAG must accompany your video entry. If you are unsure go back and check the contest rules.rules

Good Luck

3 Likes

Of course but you would need to tune your banjo to a mandolin tuning. 1

3 Likes

Hi All

Can someone tell me if this is ok and the #RKGiveaway is working as i have never used the # in a Youtube video before

Thanks

19 Likes

That is correct. Nice job :+1:

6 Likes

Hi Lee Yes YouTube search engine found you other search engine will begin to pick up on this.

Sounding great BTW banjo

5 Likes

Thanks Archie i’m practicing like mad at the mo as working from home…

4 Likes

Thanks Luke

4 Likes

Actually I mention in the video and blog post to follow both me and RK, thanks!

8 Likes

If you have a Gold Pick Membership already, do you have to sign up for a Silver Membership for the Contest?
Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi Claire, Welcome to @BanjoBen 's Forum, No you don’t have to sign up for a Silver Membership if you already have a Gold Pick Membership but you do have to register an interest in participation

4 Likes

Ofcourse you did, Silly of me not to mention that @BanjoBen hammer

3 Likes

Hi Lee I have just watched @BanjoBen 's video again and he does say you should Tag him also and Follow him on social media.

3 Likes