Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

RK-R35 Contest Thread!

Having trouble getting the live YouTube feed! How terrible for me .I was so wanting to watch the end of the contest ! Let me know who the lucky contestant was.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey @jon1 here’s the link:
https://youtu.be/ZCO8kRU_h-M

3 Likes

Thank you, My bad I was in the wrong time zone!!! I made it. That’s what happens when you never leave the Pacific Northwest!!! I gotta get out more often!:wink:

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS, WINNERS!!! :partying_face: And thanks again, @BanjoBen for your generosity, and the immense fun this contest brought us all!

12 Likes

You said it all Lbby! THANK YOU BEN ,RK and the whole crew at the store. Also all of you in the forum! Everybody is so helpful and supportive ( even to a hack like me) you all inspire me to keep working hard and get to the next levels of having fun and making music. Thank you!!!

11 Likes

Hey Guy’s I have a confession I was listening live on YouTube but I slept right through the live event gif Just wanna say, well done to the winners. Hope to see you on the forum soon. hat_wave

I guess I’'ll be heading off to bed now. gif

7 Likes

Good job to all who participated​:+1::ok_hand::grin:

9 Likes

Definitely looking forward to more contests :rofl:

9 Likes

Who won?

5 Likes

Watched the live video as well. Thanks Banjo Ben and Recording King for your generosity in putting on these fun contests! Can’t wait for more, and congratulations to the winners!

9 Likes

Thanks again @BanjoBen and Recording King for the extreme amounts of generosity in the 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd prizes! Congrats to the winners!!! :tada: Looking forward to more!

9 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and just want to say thank you to Ben and all who had a hand in the contest, for the opportunity to enter. As always it was a lot of fun!!!

8 Likes

Congrats winners! Guys good job participating! Didn’t get to listen to all submissions, but will later on. Well thought out by Ben to keep people busy during this time! :slight_smile:

Hats off to Archie’s cheer-leading emoticon team too to get everyone motivated!

10 Likes

Thank you @BanjoBen and Recording King for this fun contest! Congratulations to those who one this one and I can’t wait for the next one! :banjo:

9 Likes

Thanks again for doing this @BanjoBen, @aliciabowman and everyone at Recording King for redirecting attention into something so positive, hopeful and joyful.

TRULY INSPRATIONAL! :pray:

6 Likes

who won?

3 Likes

I think it was a guy named Antonio

5 Likes

Congradulations to the winners!
check this link it’ll have the video

12 Likes

thank_you John

4 Likes

Antonio Delgador won the banjo (1st prize), Andy Anderson won a Gold Pick year membership (2nd prize), and Chet Pope won a $100 General Store gift card (3rd prize). Congratulations all! :grinning:

11 Likes