Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

RK-R35 Contest Thread!

Thanks Ben for holding this contest!!

12 Likes

gif Everyone, well today is the big day and I just want to wish y’all good luck. It’s great to see so many new faces, not just here on @BanjoBen 's Forum but across the social media platforms using the #HashTag #RKGiveway to search. On a personal note. my only disappointment is that many didn’t share a link to their video’s here on Ben’s Forum and used the opportunity to became active participants of this great Forum. But to be fair they did comply with the rules rules so I guess I don’t have nuthin to gripe about.

You guy’s produced some fantastic video’s at all skill levels, too many to list y’all but I’d like to give a big shout out to a couple of my personal favourites. First off Leo, I love this little guy and his determination. And I must not forget to mention Leo’s banjo playing owl T Shirt. Great Job Leo applaud bravo

Next up is Keli who is pretty awesome. I hope you guy’s jump over to Keli’s YouTube Channel and subscribe to help him achieve his goal of 200 followers You’ve got to agree this guy is a great wee banjo picker applaud high_five

I would also like to give a big shout out to all the banjo pickin girls gif Emelie, Libby, Lucy, Simone and a few other great banjo pickin lady’s I found on a social media search. I am praying gif for ya’ll. hat_wave

And finally Kaleb who simply Cloud961 blew me away with his entry. Just as well this is a random draw which means we are all still in with a chance of winning.

On behalf of ya’ll I would like to thank @BanjoBen and Recording King for sponsoring this #RKGiveaway contest. Were going through some troubled times right now but hope is on the horizon.

This contest has been a blast Good Luck gif .

16 Likes

This is what I love about our community. Folks here are just good people. Rooting for you, Kaleb!

15 Likes

When is Banjo Ben announcing the winner?

5 Likes

Hi Erich, Sometime today I believe. He usually does the drawing LIVE on his Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/thebanjoben/ As yet no times have been announced. But you can be sue @BanjoBen and @aliciabowman are busy right now checking all social media platforms to make sure everyone who entered the contest has their name entered in the draw.

If your a banjo player or a wanna be banjo player you’ve got to learn to be patient these things take time. 9to5

7 Likes

5:00pm central.

9 Likes

We’re going live at 5PM central on my YouTube page to announce the winner!
Make sure you’re subscribed, then click the little bell beside the subscribe button and select “all”

10 Likes

Can’t wait :star_struck:

6 Likes

The suspense is killing me :joy:

4 Likes

Having trouble getting the live YouTube feed! How terrible for me .I was so wanting to watch the end of the contest ! Let me know who the lucky contestant was.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey @jon1 here’s the link:
https://youtu.be/ZCO8kRU_h-M

3 Likes

Thank you, My bad I was in the wrong time zone!!! I made it. That’s what happens when you never leave the Pacific Northwest!!! I gotta get out more often!:wink:

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS, WINNERS!!! :partying_face: And thanks again, @BanjoBen for your generosity, and the immense fun this contest brought us all!

12 Likes

You said it all Lbby! THANK YOU BEN ,RK and the whole crew at the store. Also all of you in the forum! Everybody is so helpful and supportive ( even to a hack like me) you all inspire me to keep working hard and get to the next levels of having fun and making music. Thank you!!!

11 Likes

Hey Guy’s I have a confession I was listening live on YouTube but I slept right through the live event gif Just wanna say, well done to the winners. Hope to see you on the forum soon. hat_wave

I guess I’'ll be heading off to bed now. gif

7 Likes

Good job to all who participated​:+1::ok_hand::grin:

9 Likes

Definitely looking forward to more contests :rofl:

9 Likes

Who won?

5 Likes

Watched the live video as well. Thanks Banjo Ben and Recording King for your generosity in putting on these fun contests! Can’t wait for more, and congratulations to the winners!

9 Likes

Thanks again @BanjoBen and Recording King for the extreme amounts of generosity in the 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd prizes! Congrats to the winners!!! :tada: Looking forward to more!

9 Likes