Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Pulled this trigger this week

Sounds awesome, @jon1! Thanks, and have a blast!

6 Likes

It just arrived, I’ll be offline for a while! :slight_smile: I’m a sucker for nice inlays…

16 Likes

It’s my understanding you can’t go wrong with an OME. That inlay work is gorgeous!

Looking forward to some video so we can see her strut her stuff.

6 Likes

WOW! That’s Beautifully done. Like I said I’m a sucker for something of quality! Very nice indeed!:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Happy for you @Michael!

It is a joy that I share with all forum members when they get something new! :banjo: :facepunch:

3 Likes

Ooh! Congrats! Any update and or video?

2 Likes

@Michael,

We await your review… now that you have had ample time for a test drive! :thinking:

2 Likes

OH YES! Please share asap!

3 Likes

Thanks, Fellers. Working on it!

5 Likes

Looks nice! How’s she sound?

2 Likes

Congrats! Without video, it’s like it didn’t happen…

3 Likes

Fair enough, but she’s in getting set up currently (bought online at my favorite local store but their repair/setup/tech folks couldn’t work on it for a long time) so it’ll be a little while yet. Thanks.

2 Likes

Very nice. A new instrument is like having a new friend in the house!!

4 Likes

Amen @TMac :pray::wink:

1 Like

OK, this is kinda cheating, but here goes: my new banjo got set up finally just a day or so before I had to ship it to Camp. Here’s a brief clip of Katy playing it during a break at camp (you’d rather hear her playing it than me, take my word for it :-))

https://youtu.be/cKqlfGetJSI

8 Likes

Katy’s going to some real nice places with your 5-string!

(I must admit, when the video started I thought several banjo players had just fallen down the stairs, but the audio soon straightened out!)

When you pulled the trigger, it must have been satisfying to know you were right on target!

4 Likes

@BanJoe, half the time, the banjo group sounds like Katy is trying to herd cats. :laughing: I’m surprised they stopped playing long enough to get a decent video.

@Michael, I sure wish I had gotten a chance to play your new addition. It sounds sweet in Katy’s hands.

3 Likes

@Mark_Rocka, Buddy, I’ll bring it next year and you’ll be first in line.

3 Likes

I realize, of course, that the awesome Katy video in no way absolves me of my obligation to post a vid of ME playing it. I’m working on that. :heart:

7 Likes

I’m already looking forward to it!

4 Likes