Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Professional Banjo player friends you personally know that you really think Rock

Annie Staninec. Although fiddle is her instrument of choice And she plays a mean one! She plays banjo very well also My wife and I became friends with her many years ago.on the Oregon Coast. She’s a member of The Kathy Kallick Band. But tours on her own and plays sessions in Nashville.

Annie

1 Like

Hey Archie,
She checked it out again last night and found no problems. Sure hope you can get in. I did let her know what you wanted.

Hi Butch, I checked and everything seems to be working on the website store, including Paypal. Your friend is welcome to write me if he’s still having trouble. Hope to see you at a show sometime soon!

Annie

1 Like

Hi Butch, Purchase has gone through this time. Thanks Buddy.

1 Like

Lloyd Douglas used to keep me up 'til sunrise teaching him guitar licks & new tunes when in his early teens. He went on to play with Jim & Jesse, Detour, and others. I still get a chance to hang out with him and his brother from time to time when we run into each other at festivals, but we don’t see each other near as much since he went on the road…

1 Like

Hi Butch, Just had conformation it has been shipped. Great service.

1 Like

Oh cool Archie. She had a “Heads Up” on this one! Glad I could help out buddy.

That’s way cool! Great video there with Michael Cleavland. Next video came up and wasn’t that Lloyd also playing “Whiskey Before Breakfast” with Michael beating the heck out of that fiddle. Wow!

This one? Yes that’s Lloyd also… Michael calls him to set in every once in a while when needed.

Little interesting tidbit…he’s also a RR engineer.

1 Like