Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Prayer Requested

I would like to request prayer for some friends who are in very bad condition with COVID-19 and several with other conditions. Please pray that they would receive the care they need, that God will bless and use the doctors and nurses tending to them, and that the Lord will be glorified in their healing and recovery.

P.S. I’m very grateful for a forum where we can ask such things as this. Thank you for being such a helpful and friendly group here!

24 Likes

I am joining you in prayer for your friends.

5 Likes

Amen.

5 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Prayer said. The healing power!

4 Likes

Michael, I appreciate your faith and your good heart for your friends. God takes note of it! The deliverance is in the gospel and hope it reaches them. Because faith comes from hearing the gospel, and when such that heard the gospel calls upon God believing, they get saved (or delivered). But when someone is weak in faith, others’ prayers help. I pray and hope they would be ok. The COVID-19 guys will get out though!

That said, I’m convinced nothing is impossible with God. Some incredible situation was kept under control last Friday in my life, you would not even believe but it happened, and for which I did not even really pray but I just believed.

4 Likes

Will do.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for praying. I thank the Lord that they have believed on Christ and know Him as their Savior, and know for sure where they will spend eternity. @JohnM, I’m glad the Lord worked in your life as well!

3 Likes

Prayers for your friends and God’s blessings for a quick recovery.

3 Likes

:purple_heart: :pray: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Praying buddy.

3 Likes

Holding you and you friends in the light.

3 Likes