Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Prayer Request - lost job

Will remember you tonight in prayer, Will. Be encouraged. These things often work out for the better.

Jack

1 Like

Thank you Jack! I will remain positive and push through with the firm belief that something better is on the way.

Thanks for the prayers…

1 Like

Update to all:

I have had a a little movement on the job hunting. I had a phone interview that went well and should lead to a full interview in the near future.

I ask that everyone remember me in their prayers.

God Bless.

5 Likes

Coming right up

Praying your interview goes well and you get the job

Glad to hear the good news. Will be praying!

ALL FORUM Members,

I want to express my thanks for your support… and pass along that I have a SECOND interview - THIS FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

You all know I believe in the power of prayers… but I will also accept well - wishes, good luck and all positive sentiments.

God Bless you and thank you.

5 Likes

Currently sending powerful prayers, well-wishes, good luck and positive sentiments. The prayers are the only really helpful ones though :wink:

2 Likes

You have my prayers Buddy

1 Like

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing and you’re in our prayers.

1 Like

Great news! No pressure, because if it is where you are supposed to be, then it is already a done deal. Praying for you!

2 Likes

Yep…I truly believe God ordains it all. Good or bad.

2 Likes

Praying for you Will. Specifically that you will feel His hand gently but clearly guiding you throughout the entire interview process. That you are filled with a supernatural peace, hope, comfort and confidence.

1 Like

Prayers going out , God works when his people pray, sorry about the loss of the job

2 Likes