Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Prayer Request for daughter

Please be in prayer for my daughter (31)… a recent ultrasound reveled she has a leaky heart valve. She has a cardiologist appointment this coming Monday.

Thanks,

20 Likes

Absolutely, I will be praying.

4 Likes

My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter @Chuck_R

2 Likes

Prayers going out for you and your daughter.

2 Likes

Amen Brother I’m praying for you :pray::pray:

1 Like

Prayers en route! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Praying for all to go well and for complete healing!
“And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up…” ‭‭James‬ ‭5:15‬a

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers for her and your family. Doctor can do amazing things in that area these days!

1 Like

Praying for your girl and you, Chuck.

4 Likes

Happy to pray for your daughter, but let me offer a couple for you as well.
I’ve had two open heart surgeries for a leaky valve & finally had the aortic valve replaced. The entire procedure is more difficult on the parents than the patient.
There’s a lot of good news associated with what seems to be all bad news. Doctors love to tell you “That’s broken” just so they can see the relief on your face when they say “But we can fix it.”
Indeed, I will pray for your daughter, and I will pray that you “Fear not.”

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for your prayers!! Great appreciated!!! It is so nice to be part of a community, other than my home church, where we can ask for prayers and people respond.

13 Likes

Thank God for answered prayers!!! Rebecca met with the cardiologist this morning and she said all heart values are OK. Praise the Lord! She does go for a stress test on the 17th just to make sure there are no blockages developing…
Thanks again for your prayers!

16 Likes

Indeed!!! Thank you God!

That is awesome. The world was ready or some more good news.

5 Likes

Wonderful! If there are more prayer requests let us know! :pray:

2 Likes