Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Praise for Justin

Just wanted to give Justin his due props! I ordered an Eastman guitar, and he called me before shipping to let me know about a “ding” in the top. I told him “no worries”, and the guitar arrived today. “Ding” is being very generous. It’s tiny. If he hadn’t called and told me about it, I never would have noticed. Themake up for the “ding” he put new strings on it, and threw in a pack on top of it. Totally unnecessary, but greatly appreciated!

Thank you Justin for going above and beyond! You’re a top notch dude in my book! I’ll be calling you when it’s time to upgrade my banjo.

Hey @BanjoBen, you got some good people working for you!

Thanks again!
Mike

23 Likes

Mine too! Couldnt agree more!

Justin fixed 2 separate problems on my mandolin (at july & oct camps). He also adj the set up so it plays better, sounds great. It’s been perfect ever since! Very appreciative of his help :slightly_smiling_face:! Thank you Justin!

9 Likes

I sure do have some good folks, and that’s the standard by which we operate. Glad to hear it!

17 Likes

I second that! Justin went above and beyond to make sure my guitar was set up well at Cabin Camp. I really appreciate that!

Stephen

7 Likes

Gold Star for Justin. He made a recommendation on a BC pick that has been a good thing. I enjoyed meeting and talking with Justin at camp.

6 Likes

Ditto from me!! What a great team at the store!

5 Likes

Good to see you here Chris! Hope all is well.

Stephen

1 Like

@cassell90 I’m doing well Stephen. Any more camps scheduled for you? I’m doing the guitar and intermediate banjo camps in April.

3 Likes

Oh wow! You’re doing back to back camps?

3 Likes

Chris no camps planned yet. I’ll have to see what happens travel-wise as the COVID vaccine rolls out and work travel comes back. I’ve been working on some lessons and trying to improve my improv game.

2 Likes

I’d also like to add a word of appreciation for Justin for his help with deciding a few things in the store during thanksgiving. I might order a baritone or tenor ukulele for my daughter if Ben carried it or if he could get it.

1 Like

@Mark_Rocka You betcha I’m going back to camps. I’m kind of hooked now.

2 Likes