Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Pics of the New Store–June 2020!

We’ve moved into the new store building this weekend (thanks to @AdamAsh’s cattle trailer!), and hope to open to public late summer…I love these signs created by a local artist!

floor

31 Likes

Wow, that looks amazing! Is that in Nashville? Hope to get there sometime. The signs look so eye-catching too. Great job!

14 Likes

Wow! That’s AWESOME ! It looks great I cant wait to come all the way from NorCal to come visit and buy stuff and just hang out for a bit. I saw the beginning stages when you posted them and it looks like it came together for you real well. I’m a carpenter so I know what it takes to get a project done so I appreciate what you’ve been through in the current situation we’ve all been in. Congratulations and I hope the finishing touches go smoothly.:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Oh wow… great… Is Ben now Trader Ben??!

8 Likes

Wow that looks good!

5 Likes

Hope you don’t have too many dropping in for groceries only. Well they may spread the word none-the-less through their story of going to a general store and there was only music gear.

7 Likes

@Flatpickin_Libby Exeter, Missouri :wink:

Yes, we’ve had several drop in for milk already. The sign on the road will have wooden banners added that say banjos, guitars, mandolins and more!

14 Likes

Lookin Good @BanjoBen which one of those banjos has my name on it?

4 Likes

I would suggest one of them there snappy new adversiment commercial thingies. Oh douse this mean no BBQ?:sunglasses:

3 Likes

nice!

3 Likes

Love the signage @BanjoBen it’s great that you were able to find a local artist to do the livery. I love all those old traditional signs, I think it adds a distinctive and personalised character to a shop front.

Maybe you could get the Purple Hulls to pop up from Kilgore with a few bushels of peas to catch some passing trade.

7 Likes

Great sign, great cattle trailer and great location, right by the 35 mph sign. Sure beats people zipping by at 55+!
Have you considered stocking a couple boxes of Slim Jims & a Slurpee machine?? It’s cheaper than adding a “Banjo-Madolin-Guitar” sign and you might make a couple bucks!

5 Likes

Hi @BanjoBen Just downloaded the roadside image makes for a great background picture for my PC and a welcome daily reminder to visit the BBC forum. Not that I need any reminder.

5 Likes

Looking good. Congrats!

3 Likes

Ben! You’re in tall cotton! Felicidades!

2 Likes

Lookin’ great!

I was hoping to see the Banjo Ban sign in neon… Your name in lights. :thinking::wink::+1::facepunch:

2 Likes

If you look closely Will you will see a spotlight above @BanjoBen 's logo.

I think he is planning a trip wire when crossed a sets of hidden speakers will bellow out “Well Howdy Folks Welcome to Banjo Ben’s General Store - We got Banjer’s Geetar’s Mand’lin’s and a whole lot more” Just jossin with ya

2 Likes

Where is this guys?

1 Like

East Commercial Street Exeter Missouri Keith

2 Likes

It needs the BUM BU DU DUMMMM ! HOWDY FOLKS, BANJO BEN CLARK HERE AND WELCOME TO THE GENERAL STORE!!! COMEON IN AND SET A SPELL, TAKE GANDER AT WHAT WE GOT AND MAYBE EVEN GIT YER SELF A NEW BANJER, GEETAR OR MANDERLIN !!! Ect.ect. Ect…:sunglasses:

5 Likes