Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Opportunity for New Members!

Hey fam, do you have friends that you’d love for them to experience what we have going on here at BanjoBenClark.com? Due to the latest reports of stay-at-home orders, I’m offering a special for the first month to new members for only $5 using code 5FORALL. The code expires at the end of April. Please help me spread the word, and let’s get more folks here in the forum! I’m also planning to do a new contest each week over the coming month! We have an opportunity to really build this community and expand the good thing we have going. Thanks for spreading the word! Note, the membership does auto-renew after 30 days at the regular rate of $25, but they can cancel at anytime.

15 Likes

Wow this is great news! I joined because of the cabinfever contest and I’m planning on sticking around!! :slight_smile: Going to share that code with some people I know who were interested in joining. Can’t wait for the new contests!

10 Likes

Great idea! I’ll see if I can persuade my daughter.

If you are not a Gold pick member yet and would like to be around, Gold pick membership should be the best for the money.

3 Likes

I’ll be sharing that!

2 Likes

Just signed up for the gold pick. Thanks Ben!

7 Likes

Great way to get people to be hooked on your amazing website

4 Likes

Yes I am a Gold Pick member. I joined after the contest.

5 Likes

OK cool, and sounds like now your brother too!

5 Likes