Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

One more week until rehab!

Haven’t been able to play my banjo since May, when my new dog knocked me down and my shoulder got messed up. Had surgery 5 weeks ago, one more week in the sling then PT. Hopefully, playing again by October. Can’t even raise my arm right now.
My playing decreases in the summer as I am playing more outside…but
I am missing my Banjo!

13 Likes

Sorry to hear that you had to go through surgery. :frowning: Hope everything will be alright and you be back to normal soon!

3 Likes

Glad you are on the mend. Shoulders are very complex. The PT should be a great help. How is your new dog doing?

3 Likes

Wishing you well, love the Lab have one myself but she is a Chocolate or Liver (For purists) monster LOL.

2 Likes

He is doing great…though he is the reason for the shoulder! Hard wood floor+socks+excited pup=pain! He is settling down and even beginning to cuddle a little! I am now his longest home of his 20 months, hopefully he know it is his forever home!

1 Like

My lab passed in Feb, what a sweetheart he was! Thought I would get another, then I went to the shelter and found a mutt! I need to change the pic but I love the one of the lab!

1 Like

I am sorry about that news but they bring such joy and glad you are his longest home. Our Girl Pickle makes such a difference.

2 Likes

Hopefully, your recovery will be swift. Get well soon!

2 Likes

Glad to hear things are are on the upswing!! Hoping for a swift recovery Peg_E!!!

2 Likes

get better soon and post some tunes! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Get well soon!

1 Like