Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

On Common Ground

This is a song I play almost daily - like a warm up thing. I just like it :grin:. The pics also quite suite the gloomy rainy weather we’ve been inundated with here in the southeast, Ben mentioned this damp weather in a post earlier today. I dont know much about recording etc, but this was a (recorded on cell phone) try at playing both the melody & the backup myself. 1st time I’ve tried backing up myself, :thinking:, & timing’s a little off… hope yall like it. As always comments of all kinds are welcome, :blush:

11 Likes

Excellent as usual @Simone!

2 Likes

I really enjoyed that! Great picking!

2 Likes

I thought it was lovely. Elegant in its depth and simplicity.
God Bless.

3 Likes

Love it Simone.

3 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Nice. Sounds like a great morning time, front porch song.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Simone , it sounds great. BTW…I didn’t have to look at the picture on the video to see the gloomy rain, I just have to look out the window. #rainPleaseGoAway

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for listening, and thanks @D_HRRFan7303 @Dragonslayer @BillyD @Archie @mharrison43 @Mike_R. @stuart.gamble for your kind words, I appreciate yall :blush:!!!

@Mike_R yep, front porch, back porch, morning or evening, noodle around kinda song - definitely addictive to play lol!

@stuart.gamble yes, totally tired of the rain & yet more rain we’ve been having. Makes it a very inconvenient time to have to replace a window & having a tarp taped over the hole for past month :confounded:… I second #rainPleaseGoAway !!

3 Likes