Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

October 2020 Cabin Camp?

Had a fantastic time. Wasn’t sure at all what to expect as I had only been a member of the site for a week (basically the same time I signed up to go to the camp). So with only a week on the forum, doing online lessons, and navigating through the site, I was a bit nervous and had no clue what to expect. The camp was absolutely fantastic. Ben and his crew made everyone feel welcome and at ease with where they were at musically. I met many new folks I now call friends. Had an absolute blast and would recommend for anyone no matter their skill level to attend. Thanks for all the memories. I will definitely be attending another in the future.

4 Likes

Enjoyed sharing the mandolin class Mike, be well!

2 Likes

@Mike_F
@Jeff_Perryman
It was fun picking with you both in mandolin class! I just now figured out who yall were on here :grin:!

3 Likes

Fun picking with you too Simone, it was a great class.!

1 Like

Hey Mike, just checking in, I didn’t know if you were going to the April camp, I’ve signed up and am planning on bringing the family this time! Just getting started on the songlist, hope all is well for you, how is the doghouse bass going?

2 Likes

Hey Simone! hope all is well for you and yours, thought I’d check in and see if you were coming to the April camp, I’ve just gotten started on the song list.

2 Likes

@Jeff_Perryman
Hello! Hope yall are doing well! That’s so exciting that you & the family will be going to April cabin camp! Wish I’d get to see you & meet the family, but decided to pass on camp because my youngest son will be graduating both high school & college sometime this spring (covid craziness permitting) and it will be a busy springtime! I’m sure you’ll nail that song list & have an excellent time as well! :grin::+1:t2::notes:

4 Likes

Simone, good to hear from you, sorry I won’t get to see you in April, hope all the graduations go well, I am sure we will catch up at another camp in the future! All the best. Jeff

3 Likes

Hey Simone, going to miss you in April. The band wont be the same without you. Enjoy your sons graduation.

2 Likes

@dggrubbs
Greg! You got in?! Excellent news! I’ll surely miss my fellow BTBMobsters and everyone else too! Thanks for the graduation well wishes, :crossed_fingers: everything goes as well as it can! Great to “see” you over here in forum land, don’t be a stranger!!

2 Likes