Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

No more likes?

I know!!! I felt embarassed for the poor guy just listening! I got through it, but kept wanting to stop the video! And the funny thing is, I have no clue what he even said… except for “and everything like that”.

7 Likes

Maybe to an old Air Supply" tune…

7 Likes

And what is it with people these days beginning their sentences or answers to questions with “I mean,…” ?

6 Likes

:rofl: Perfect, and it works. But obvious. It needs a new tune of its own, a country or bluegrassy tune.

5 Likes

I mean, it’s just like, something to say, like you know, when you gotta try to think of, you know, something else to say, and everything like that…

10 Likes

:joy::rofl:

5 Likes

We’ve come a long way since Shakespeare :jo

y:

8 Likes

Actually, it’s like see what I’m sayin’?

7 Likes

I’ve been running into this same problem recently… it doesn’t seem like I’ve used more than 50 likes, and I think I have a higher capacity being a Regular? :thinking:

4 Likes

I think being a regular gets you 50 likes before that it’s 35 or something. You probably are actually just using 50 likes, it’s getting really easy to do accidentally because there’s so many good posts

5 Likes

And I mean liketh that

7 Likes

I am like, gladist thou doth

7 Likes

I’d like that that ye posteth, but my account hath run out of likes. Alas!

7 Likes

Well,

Youngest son has just returned from living in China for 6 years.

So Dad, when you met up with me in Beijing it was so neat and so cool that you came out and saw me. I was like so pleased. So when you came out a second time when I lived in Wuhan I was like so proud that you made the effort again and so were my work colleagues. So now I am back I have made so many plans and so like the idea of living in Glasgow. So Dad what you think!

“So Ken think you need to do some learning boy!”

Think I will ask Ben for a so click where we have to put some inane comment after it!

9 Likes

Down with the anti-like opression. Shoo away the like police

More likes! More likes! Like Freedom!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Don’t like running out of likes​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

LoL!! Just like 2 Days ago i like earned like the OUT OF LOVE badge and like, it like meant i had like used all my likes and like, it like made me like suprised that i had like, used all my likes. Do you like this post? i like think its like crazy but i like couldn’t like help myself.

4 Likes

This is funny. When my daughter (27) starts a sentence with, “So…”, we all duck for cover because she’s about to lay down some serious something on us, LOL!

3 Likes

Hello Rich,

Before he left for China his go to word was basically. I would ask him a question and each response would begin with “Basically Dad, blah blah blah” so he has moved on.

All joking aside the lad has come back fluent in the language and being the youngest albeit nearly 30 a whole lot more mature. And there is no argument about it I would never have gone to China had he not lived there and twice! Generally Beijing and then 2018 Wuhan.

I wonder what my go to word was when younger! LOL

3 Likes

I woke up today to a gives back badge. The 50th to do so. Thanks for all this bonus content that keeps me coming back every day. Speaks well of the people here.

7 Likes

Congrats

2 Likes