Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

New Year Resolution

NONE… I have made 70 trips around the sun and I plan to be the same old grumpy, overweight smoker y’all have come to know and love. :older_man::smoking:

10 Likes

I’m going to give Jess’s approach a try and just focus on scales exclusively for a few months.

Happy New Year from Mount Wachusett in North Central Massachusetts. This is my year round backyard playground.

6 Likes

I actually did make a New Year’s Resolution. I thought about it a couple of months, and then decided that in 2020, I’m going to write twelve viable Gospel songs. It doesn’t matter if they’re bluegrass, Southern, or contemporary. Twelve. And then if at all possible, I’m going to give them away.

8 Likes

It’s good to set goals and work towards achieving them. I have yet to decide what to focus on this year. I am still working on some projects from last year which I hope to complete soon.

5 Likes

I don’t set new year’s resolutions, but I am learning to juggle, I’m getting a real dobro this year, and I’m gonna try to compose more tunes than I did last year.
I also might add bodhran and concertina depending on funds…

4 Likes

What kinda Dobro™ are you looking for? Maybe don’t answer here in this thread, but I’ll see you in “Other Instruments” if you wanna talk Bro’s. I’m primarily a pedal steel player, but I’ve spent alotta time on the hubcap.

2 Likes

This might be the year I switch to 4k

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes