Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

New Spillwater Drive CD

I don’t know how I’ve managed to NOT post this hear yet. Our very own @Jake and @AdamAsh have a band named Spillwater Drive. They just released a CD that is a MUST have. I got a copy from Jake the day he received the shipment at camp, and I’ve listened to it every day since.

If you’re looking to add some great music to your collection, go grab yourself a copy from the General Store.

17 Likes

@Mark_Rocka is right, I bought one at camp & we’ve been enjoying it ever since!! :notes::sunglasses::+1:t2:

8 Likes

OK, I’d love to hear a taste of what they sound like, so I looked them up.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stillwater+drive+bluegrass+band

I read the blurb and was struck by -“This is the brand new debut bluegrass album .”

Can I get the old debut album at a Gold Pick discount? :thinking:

5 Likes

This one is probably my favorite track.

8 Likes

Very nice!! :+1: Thanks!

4 Likes

I love this one too! All of the songs are good for different reasons, but this one is outstanding.

6 Likes

Its nice!

4 Likes

Click on the CD link above and read the full write up on the store site. At the July 4th camp, Kyle Cantrell explained how much of today’s bluegrass is bridging the gap between old and new country music. With the original content, fantastic musicianship and tasteful arrangements, this CD definitely bridges the gap and some. I give it two thumbs up. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

That really good @Mark_Rocka , thanks for sharing mate

4 Likes

I’ll second the comment from @5-StringPilgrim and encourage the readers here to read the full write-up on the store site above…there’s free entertainment packed into the disclaimer there!

6 Likes

Check out how the new CD is doing on the charts (well, this one specific chart, anyway.)

13 Likes

Somebody’s gone and made the Beatles jealous!:laughing:

4 Likes

I watched some of the videos… wow! Of course, I had to buy the cd right away. Wait… do I even have a cd player these days…? Oh well, maybe Jake will autograph the cd for me at the October Camp!

5 Likes

Hey Rich! Let me know if you don’t have a CD player once you get the CD. I’ll hook you up.

Jake and Adam both should be at the camp. Make sure to ask both of them to sign it.

5 Likes

Thanks Mark. I have the cd but would like to be able to get the songs into my iTunes. In the “old days”, I’d rip the cd, but none of my computers have CD players anymore. Now what…?

1 Like

You can use an external cd drive.

2 Likes

If you have an external drive, Libby’s advice is the best option. If not, shoot me a PM and I’ll take care of you.

3 Likes