Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

New song request for Ben's site

I’d love to see Ben do a guitar lesson on Jerusalem Ridge. Got to think I’m not alone on this one.

1 Like

I’'ve been trying to lean Tony’s version and would love for Ben to do a lesson on it.

Hi @epjacobs Robert

The classic bluegrass fiddle tune “Jerusalem Ridge” was co-written by Bill Monroe and his fiddler Kenny Baker and is likely still in copyright. On advice from his legal friends @BanjoBen does not teach lessons that are still in copyright.

Might I suggest you check out Sean Ray’s Arrangement

https://seanray.com/?s=Jerusalem+Ridge

I know the provenance of the song. However, there are multiple versions of instruction for it online, and I think that BBC (not your English network) would do a better job, and members here would like it.

Hi @epjacobs Robert I would not disagree, I am just providing you with the honest facts @BanjoBen will NOT be teaching Jerusalem Ridge any time soon. For the reasons I have given above. I am sure when he returns from his vacation he will respond to your request in person.