Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

New original: Prisoner Overseas

Here’s another excessively autobiographical song that I’ve written. I hope you enjoy it

16 Likes

OOOOOO! THATS GOOD! Your a very talented young man. Thank’s for the entertainment, It’s needed and appreciated (at least by me)

4 Likes

Very nice work Gunnar!!!

4 Likes

Great Job Gunnar, mic

3 Likes

Nicely done, sir!

4 Likes

Thanks y’all!

3 Likes

Even in his prison cell, God was with Joseph and he prospered! Since your eyes are fixated on Jesus, Gunnar, there can only one thing come of out all this - victory! Nice job of putting out your experience as music!

3 Likes

Thanks John!

5 Likes

Nice picking & singing!! I still cant hardly talk and pick, but I’ve graduated to being able to say 1 word answers & keep picking, therefore acknowledging the question being asked, then answering - so there is hope :rofl:!!
Great job on another original! :blush:

4 Likes

Hi @Simone how are you at picking and watching TV ? That’s what I am doing right now

My goal is to be able to pick and not be distracted by other things going on around me.

3 Likes

Hi @Archie ! Yep I can still pick and watch tv, it actually helps me to NOT look at my hands which I do too often… I guess my little brain just cant multitask picking, paying attention to what someone’s saying, then come up with and actually speak a decent (other than a 1 word) answer yet! I say “yet” cuz before I couldn’t even do that :grin:

3 Likes

Sure, I am easily distracted. If someone speaks to me I loose focus and have to stop. I have watched bands carry out a conversation and never miss a beat.

2 Likes

Thanks y’all!

Me neither. Singing is a lot easier than talking while playing. And that “a lot” is the understatement of the century

5 Likes

I[quote=“Simone, post:11, topic:11412”]
Yep I can still pick and watch tv, it actually helps me to NOT look at my hands which I do too often…
[/quote]

This is fantastic, @Simone! I think this is worth doing!

2 Likes