Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

New ideas for collaboration

BanjoBenders,

I am new to the idea of collaborations and have found other beginner Mandolinist who was interested to collaborate.

We had our innaugral Zoom call yesterday and it went relatively well. I am encouraging him to become a member :wink:

That said, we discovered that zoom is obviously limited in being able to play simultaneously… so I ask.

Can you guys offer up some ideas for how we can collaborate effectively to share and learn?

I am looking for ideas from those of you who are used to online collaboration and/or offer ideas on how to sustain projects working online?

I have also considered to record/send and allow both to record… but don’t know even what software is good for this.

2 Likes

https://banjobenclark.com/forum/c/member-collaboration

1 Like

Willcoop - I posted a similar question in the guitar section. I have been experimenting with jamkazam and sofasession through my PC. The lag is real but I’ve had better luck on jazkazam at slower tempos

2 Likes

@stephen_cassell,

Thanks…but sadly, believe it or not, my PC has no camera… Are these apps mobile/tablet friendly?

1 Like

Oh… Found this Jamkazam overview posted by @Bob and thought I’d paste it here for others to find:

1 Like