Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

New Gold Pick Monthly Membership Double Charge and not being credited

I just now attempted to subscribe Monthly, (wanted to check it out before taking a lifetime plunge…), and during the checkout process, it showed Attempt Failed error, so I double checked my credit card info and tried again, same error. Then I logged into my credit card account and found 2 charges, for $25, but my Banjo Ben account still shows the Free version. Thanks for your help on this.

1 Like

That’s weird. @aliciabowman should see this and I am sure she will get it squared away for you.

Hi Brad, Did you by any chance use a different email address than the one you use for your Free silver membership? Don’t worry @BanjoBen will get this fixed for you.

No, I was logged in at the time, under my silver account. Just added the gold monthly to the cart and went through the checkout process.

Howdy @d.brad.barker, sorry about this error! I’ve actually never seen this before.

If you can please hang on until tomorrow when I can get with my web guy, I’ll get you refunded and your account fixed. Thanks for your patience! I’ll be in touch.

2 Likes