Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

New cams/lights...maybe action?

I recently did a Cabin studio upgrade in some areas…new LED lights and Panasonic GH5 cameras. The new lesson uploaded this week will have the new gear applied, minus a single spotlight that will better light up the fingerboard (arrives tomorrow, a little too late). Next upgrade is the audio as I plan to have more and more guest artists in the Cabin. I want it to be a place people want to come and record.

6 Likes

Woooooooooooooooooo peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Maaaaannnn, I want to come and record :joy:

Your lessons are by far the most professionally made online lessons that I’ve seen. They look great and I’m sure they will look and sound even better.

1 Like

I concur

Your production quality was already off the charts. I don’t think there’s any way any other online teachers will be able to touch you now.

I’m digging the idea of setting up your own recording studio. Make some direct money back on that gear!

2 Likes

Your absolutely right @Mark_Rocka I have studied with all @BanjoBen 's competition using a similar set up and I can say this with hand on heart nobody comes close with video, lighting and sound quality, accurate tutorials and tab formats, mp3 backing tracks and pricing and that’s just banjo. Ben goes the extra mile and includes guitar and mandolin within his package. Now with the new store to complement the lessons and all that eye candy. How can you top that. Well you offer up your recording studio to invited guests.

What else is in the pipeline Ben or is it still hush, hush ?

1 Like

Sometime I mention to folks that I do online lessons, and I think folks have an impression that it’s some guy teaching a song in his bedroom. I try to explain how great it is, but unless you can convince someone to give it a try, they really dont understand how professionally all this is put together. I have tried with friends and family members to drum up some more business for Ben, but I have found it hard to do. I really don’t think they ever give it a chance, or either they are just not serious about learning. A lot of folks say “I wish I could play an instrument”, but they are not willing to put in the time.

4 Likes