Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Never get tired of watching - Sierra Hull's Smile

I know this was posted on the forum just a few weeks ago but I never get tired of seeing Sierra Hull’s Smile.

With the Galax Competition in just a few days I thought I’d post this as a reminder to those entering the contest the importance of engaging with your audience. See how Sierra’s smile lights up her performance

18 Likes

Great jam and you are correct, Sierra’s smile lights up the room… another thing I like about this jam is Ron Block’s guitar solo, which I’m currently working on…

7 Likes

Man… I can’t smash that like button but once???

7 Likes

Up early this morning to take may granddaughter to her first dance competition. As I was drinking my cuppa joe gif I clicked on this link again. You got to agree you can’t start the day without a good cuppa joe and a Sierra Hull’s smile

2 Likes

Fun to watch. It always seems that “strummers” are more happy (more smiles per song) than “pickers”. Why is that so??

4 Likes

I guess it’s more relaxing to strum than to pick. If your strumming your more inclined to sing suppose. Note how Sierra really focus’ in and concentrates when she plays her solo.

2 Likes

Wow, there is a lot going on but they all do it so casually. Beautiful - song, melody and rendition!