Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Need To Know

What I need to know is it permissible to give a review on items that were not purchased from the general store but only because the general store does not carry them did not want to offend Mr Clark since it is his site

3 Likes

I think it’s fine to post reviews, especially if it’s not available from the general store. Some people have combined it with a request for the store to carry that item

5 Likes

Yep, I agree with @Dragonslayer

3 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed about Mr. Clark is he seems to be an honest man. If he was selling a piece of junk & was unaware of it, I think he would appreciate an honest review.
And if a quality piece was giving you difficulties, I think he would want to know that also and perhaps offer a solution to your problem.
But if you are just complaining for the sake of complaining, I think he would simply let you stew in your own juices.
I could be wrong, but I don’t think so! :grin:

3 Likes

@BanjoBen doesn’t only seem to be honest. In all my experience I can say with hand on heart he is honest, fair and the friendliest person I know and I am sure there are many others who will echo my words.

7 Likes

Thanks everyone I always ask simply because I have been on some forums that have stores attached with that forum that did not want anyone to give reviews on anything other than items that were purchased from their store so to save getting read the riot act or getting banned I always ask it is nothing against Mr Clark it is purely out of respect

4 Likes

I just echoed.

3 Likes

Y’all are too kind. If you just tell the truth, life is much easier. @Don_Smith you’re welcome to leave reviews of gear here in the forum.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it just. All my thoughts and prayers right now are with you All in the USA

3 Likes

And my thoughts & prayers for you in the UK. Between COVID & Brexit, the uncertainly level must be quite stressful.
Good thing some of you have banjos!

1 Like

Thanks Joe, nowhere near as bad as what your facing. There is however a chink of light on the horizon. for us all come the new year.

1 Like