Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Nashville Storm - Update from Ben

Hey y’all! You may have heard that a bad storm hit Nashville last night and a large tornado went through our area. I wanted to let you know Ben and his family are okay. They don’t have power or internet and probably won’t for a few days. Please pray for the many families in Nashville affected by this storm!

I have internet, so if you need us, please email me: alicia@banjobenclark.com

19 Likes

Thanks @aliciabowman My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Hoping services will be restore soon.

8 Likes

Thanks for the update @aliciabowman. Stay safe, the people in the Nashville area are now on my prayer list.

8 Likes

Thanks for the update! Those affected by this storm are in our thoughts and prayers.

6 Likes

Just been checking out some drone footage of Mt Juliet on YouTube. Do you know if @BanjoBen 's home escaped damage @aliciabowman ?

2 Likes

My home is okay, thankfully!

12 Likes

Such a relief, some folks appear to have lost everything.

1 Like

Glad to hear you are all safe! Stand strong (and strum hard).

3 Likes

I’m glad they are safe. But devastating for the area. My prayers to those affected.

I’ll guess I’ll check the area hotels to see if they are affected before the March camp. I’ll bring a tent or sleep in the truck if I have to.

2 Likes

Appreciate the update and email.
So happy to hear you and your family are OK.
When something like this happens, it can give us a very different perspective on things.
Take care - and once again happy to hear you are all OK.

3 Likes

Sing you children sing, sing your troubles away! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUqTIJO_uL8

2 Likes

Glad to hear you & your family are safe! Praying for the families that lost love-ones in the storm.

3 Likes

Good to hear that your home is okay. I know you have a lot going with the new construction. Don’t stress out on my behalf if it does not get done before camp time. I am just looking forward to meeting friends and playing music if it is Gods will. Thanks for the update.

5 Likes