Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Nashville Experience carpool

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone else going to the Nashville Experience would be interested in figuring out a carpool for the first day. I’ll be getting a hotel in Mt. Juliet and thought it might be easier to ride downtown together. Let me know who might be interested.

1 Like

I’ll be there, also in a hotel (I’m booked at the Hampton Inn). I thought I read somewhere that transportation was provided that first day in downtown Nashville. But if not, I’m interested…

It is around town but not to get downtown. I’ll be staying there too so we’ll see who else is interested and get something together.

1 Like

Correct, you’ll have to get downtown then we’ll handle it from there!

1 Like

I’m staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Mt Juliet, just 1 mile from the HamptonInn. I am interested in carpooling.
Laura

3 Likes

Does anyone that’s attending the Nashville Experience camp want to meet up and do a little picking the night before the camp starts?

1 Like

Sure I’m game.

1 Like

Give me a call or text at 318-237-1206 if you want to do some picking tomorrow night before the camp. Not exactly sure at this where a good spot will be but we’ll figure out something. I should be getting in town around supper time.

1 Like

I’m at the Holiday Inn and would be down for pickin’

3 Likes

Y’all have fun!