Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

My "twanger" showed up today

Congrats! Where can I get one of those banjo stands?

Hi Jamie, yep got mine today as well, it’s purty.

2 Likes

We need video!

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :crazy_face: :thinking: :hugs::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

@Treblemaker & @xmark - I bought it when banjo.com was local to me in Atlanta. They’ve since moved shops way down I-85

https://banjo.com/product-category/banjo-accessories/banjo-stands/

1 Like

I’m so excited for y’all!

2 Likes

129.00. Yyyyyeeaahhhh. I may be waiting a bit.

1 Like

very nice looking and sound banjo just stop rubbing our UK noses in it… lol

3 Likes

So miffed that UK dealerships don’t stock these babies.

1 Like

I agree @Mark_Rocka it’s time, no more excuses now that Missy owns a Twanger. Time to stop polishing it and start playing it.

1 Like

Hi @BanjoBen does the Twanger have have a Gold Tone model number ? Is it only being released through your dealership. as a limited issue or will it go to dealerships world wide?

It will eventually go to all Gold Tone dealers, including Europe, with model OB-3. However, I’ve secured exclusivity for a while. It will be sometime in early 2020 before you see them offered through other dealers. If you do see them before, please let me know :wink:

Ha! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and our African noses too :grin:

2 Likes

Wow @BanjoBen check out NASA’s Latest Mars Orbiter Image

A%20Twanger%20Banjo%20on%20Mars3%20

9 Likes

Just seen one £100 could you price match and send one please :grinning:

1 Like

Hey, if you guys love your Twangers, I bet it would help Ben out if you went over and left a glowing review about it in the General Store.

2 Likes

Hi gang. Just so we all know what this Twanger is all about, here’s a video of Jim Mills interviewing J.D. Crowe and they discuss the Banger starting at 12:02 into the video.

3 Likes

Oh! I can’t wait to get home and watch this. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @MissMaggie thanks for sharing. I saw this interview a while back and forgot all about it. Great to see it again,

1 Like

My Twanger arrived today, Can’t hear the dang thing with this helmet on.

8 Likes